Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation precautions and performance of wafer check valveRelease Date: December 18, 2015
The check valve installation is very important. The valve is a relatively precise instrument. A check valve refers to a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap depending on the flow of the medium. , Reverse flow valve, and back pressure valve.
Whether it is installed correctly can determine whether it can be put into good use.
The check valve is an automatic valve. The main function of the check valve is to prevent the backflow of fluid in the pipeline. At this time, it cannot be affected by the pressure in the pipeline. At this time, the check valve needs to be independent. Other equipment affects it so that it is not affected by the pressure in the pipeline.
The direction needs to pay attention to the correct installation. If the installation direction is reversed, it will affect its control of the fluid, and it will not work properly, but will cause harm to the entire valve.
Directional installation mainly refers to the flow direction. When the valve is produced, the correct installation direction is marked on the valve body. The lifting flap check valve in the check valve must be installed vertically on the pipeline, otherwise it will affect the fluid flow direction.
Performance of lifting check valve and precautions for its installation:
1. Do not allow the check valve to bear the weight in the pipeline. Large check valves should be independently supported so that they are not affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
2. Pay attention to the direction of medium flow during installation should be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
3. Lifting vertical flap check valve should be installed on vertical pipeline.
4. The lifting horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline.
The performance of the wafer check valve and its installation precautions:
1. When placing pipelines, care should be taken to make the passing direction of the wafer check valve consistent with the fluid flow direction;
2. Installed in the pipeline placed vertically. For horizontally placed pipelines, place wafer type check valves vertically;
3. Use a telescopic tube between the wafer check valve and the butterfly valve. Never connect it directly to other valves;
4, within the operating radius of the valve plate, avoid adding pipe joints and obstructions;
5. Do not install a reducer in front of or behind the wafer check valve;
6. When installing the wafer type check valve near the elbow, pay attention to leaving enough space;
7. When the wafer type check valve is installed at the outlet of the water pump, at least six times the space of the valve diameter must flow out to ensure that the butterfly plate is eventually affected by fluid.