Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ball valve is a forced seal valveRelease Date: September 19, 2015
[Wenzhou Fakai Valve]:
Valves for fluid control, ranging from the simplest ball valve, gate valve to various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems, have a wide range of varieties and specifications. The nominal diameter of the valve ranges from the smallest instrument valve to the largest. 10 meter industrial pipeline valve. Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as water, steam, oil, gas, mud, various corrosive media, liquid metals and radioactive fluids.
The valve can be controlled by a variety of transmission methods, such as manual, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, turbine, electromagnetic, electromagnetic, hydraulic, pneumatic, pneumatic, spur gear, bevel gear drive, etc .; Under the action of sensor signals or other forms, act according to predetermined requirements, or simply open or close without relying on the sensor signals. The valve relies on driving or automatic mechanism to make the opening and closing member lift, slide, swing or swing Movement, thereby changing the size of its runner area to achieve its control function.
Ball valves and gate valves belong to the globe valve category in the valve category.
Ball valves are compulsory sealed valves, so when the valve is closed, pressure must be applied to the disc to force the sealing surface to not leak. When the medium enters the valve from below the valve disc, the resistance to be overcome by the operating force is the friction between the valve stem and the packing and the thrust generated by the pressure of the medium. The force to close the valve is greater than the force to open the valve. The diameter must be large, otherwise the valve top bending failure will occur.
The ball of Q41 ball valve is a valve that rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close. Q41 ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to be rotated by 90 degrees and closed with a small torque.
Q41 ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years, which has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length;
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight;
3. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface of ball valves is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance.
4.Easy operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control;
5. Convenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace;
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes;
7. Wide range of application, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
The use of valve products in various fields has promoted China's market economy development to increasingly attract world attention.