Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpretation Piston Type Flow RegulatorRelease Date: September 08, 2015
Features of Piston Flow Regulating Valve:
1. The feature that is superior to the traditional flow regulating valve is that its structural design and material selection make it not afraid of sewage blocking the slideway, not afraid of scaling, and not easy to jam. The driving device is significantly reduced;
2. The piston type flow regulating and pressure regulating valve can automatically adjust the preset pipeline medium parameter value to keep it constant within a certain accuracy, and the accuracy range can also be adjusted;
3. It has good cavitation resistance. The ribs on the inner wall of the valve also serve as rectifier plates, which can disperse the water flow, prevent cavitation, and reduce the noise of the valve and the vibration of the piston;
4. The control system can use integrated electronic circuits, small size, good reliability, high sensitivity, and convenient installation and commissioning;
5. The full-close leakage of the piston-type flow regulating pressure valve is zero, which can be used as a stop valve;
6. In the use environment where the control degree and accuracy requirements are not particularly high, the control of the piston type flow regulating pressure regulating valve can be manual or ordinary electric;
7. Piston-type flow and pressure regulating valve can be installed horizontally or vertically.
The opening and closing part of the piston type flow regulating pressure regulating valve is a cylindrical piston design. When the valve is opened, the cylindrical piston will not be affected by the blind force of the fluid, and the operating torque of the valve will be reduced. The pressure valve torque value is only one-third to one-fifth of the torque value of a conventional gate valve or butterfly valve. Piston opening and closing parts are driven by a crank slider mechanism to move linearly, and the relationship between the flow coefficient of the valve and the valve opening degree is approximately linear. Pistons move along the axis under the guidance of copper alloy guide rails, and match each other so that the deposits flowing in them will not form a buildup, which further reduces the valve's operating torque.
A fan ring is a fluid-guiding component in a valve with equally spaced guide vanes. When the fluid flows through the valve, the upstream of the fluid will be forced to diverge into many small water flows, which will vortex out and be guided to the center of the pipeline to avoid damage to the pipeline caused by cavitation and other phenomena. Because cavitation bubbles are extremely unstable and will burst, they will collapse in the center of the pipeline instead of the surface of the pipe wall, so the damage to the pipeline by cavitation can be avoided. When the water flow is intercepted or blocked, the water flow through a small area of the passing area will increase the flow velocity and reduce the pressure, so that when the pressure of the water decreases to the evaporation water pressure, the bubbles will also evaporate.
The cylinder is a perforated part extending from the piston, and the size can be designed according to different working conditions. When the water flows through, it will be throttled into many high-speed fluids, and the fluids will spray toward the center of the flow channel and hit each other. Because the cavitation phenomenon is controlled in the center of the flow channel, its energy will cancel each other out or gradually decay through the center of the pipeline, so that it will not cause vibration or cavitation damage to the pipeline. The velocity energy (kinetic energy) of the fluid is converted into pressure energy after passing through the piston valve. The pressure energy can destroy the cavitation bubbles generated in the flow in a straight direction, thereby protecting the damaging effect of the fluid on the pipeline.
Piston type pressure regulating valve is mainly used in water network systems such as water plants, power plants, and water diversion projects. It plays the role of adjusting the medium flow rate, flow pattern and pressure of the network.