Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: email@example.com
What are the selection criteria for stainless steel check valves?Release Date: November 28, 2016
There are many uses for automatic valves like check valves, but never use them arbitrarily. Depending on the specific needs, the standards and types used are not painful. This must be clear. Otherwise, it will not only hinder normal operation, but also cause many unexpected failures and injuries. This will outweigh the benefits. The stainless steel check valve What are the selection criteria?
The check valves that need to be selected are different in different situations. The following selection standards are hopeful for everyone:
1. In order to prevent the medium from flowing backward, check valves should be installed on equipment, devices and pipelines;
2. The check valve is generally suitable for clean media, and should not be used for media containing solid particles and large viscosity;
3. Generally, horizontal lifting check valves should be used on horizontal pipes with a nominal diameter of 50mm;
4, straight-through lifting check valve can only be installed in horizontal pipelines;
5. For the inlet pipeline of the pump, a foot valve should be selected. The foot valve is generally only installed on the vertical pipe of the pump inlet, and the medium flows from bottom to top;
6. Lifting type has better sealing performance than swing-opening type, and has larger fluid resistance. It should be installed on horizontal pipelines horizontally and vertically on vertical pipelines.
7. The installation position of the swing check valve is not limited. It can be installed on horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines. If it is installed on vertical pipelines, the medium flows from bottom to top.
8. The swing check valve should not be made into a small-diameter valve, it can be made into a high working pressure, the nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal diameter can also be made very large, up to more than 2000mm. Depending on the material of the housing and seal, it can be used for any working medium and any working temperature range. The medium is water, steam, gas, corrosive medium, oil, medicine, etc. The working temperature range of the medium is between -196--800 ℃.
I believe everyone is clear about the selection criteria of stainless steel check valves . The use of check valves naturally prevents the medium from flowing back, but not all media are applicable. Therefore, everyone must use strict Requirements, it is best to implement and operate according to the manufacturer's recommendations or product instructions to avoid unnecessary trouble.