Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General valve insulation and cooling methodsRelease Date: February 23, 2017
1) The range of insulation:
1. The medium which is affected by the external temperature and evaporates should be kept cold.
2. Add the person who reduces the loss of heat or freezing capacity, need to keep warm or keep cold
3. The gas medium erodes the valve due to the solidification of the liquid, which should be insulated
4. Water-containing liquefied gas generates self-cold icing due to pressure drop. It should be kept warm and heated.
5. During the production operation, if the temperature of the medium is to be stable, heat preservation or cold preservation shall be given.
6. Process conditions do not require heat preservation, but in order to improve the operating environment and prevent burns, heat preservation should also be used.
7. In order to prevent the temperature of the ring from freezing or crystallizing below the freezing point or crystal, it should be kept warm , and whether the steam is used for heating according to the freezing point or crystallizing point
The methods of heat preservation and cooling of general valves are classified as follows:
1. The so-called thermal insulation is to use a heat-insulating material to cover the valve to prevent heat from being emitted and maintain the normal temperature of the valve.
2. The so-called cold preservation is to wrap the valve with heat-insulating material, not to allow the ambient temperature to increase the valve temperature, and to keep the low temperature of the valve within a certain range.
3. Insulation of the valve is an indispensable protection measure to save energy, improve the thermal efficiency of the equipment, ensure product quality, and make the equipment operate normally. It includes the valve's thermal insulation, cold insulation, heating protection and other forms.
4. The so-called heating protection is to use steam or spot heat to increase and maintain the temperature of the valve to a certain range, so that the valve can operate normally. The heating protection has steam companion tube, pinch tube, electric heating belt and other forms. Less, generally use steam tracing more.
2), thermal insulation materials
There are many types of insulation materials, and the production areas are widely distributed. The types of long shadows are: perlite, glass fiber, vermiculite, foam plastic, soft materials, wow algae, asbestos, mineral wool, and bath concrete. The performance of these insulation materials varies widely, and generally should meet the following conditions.
1.Not easy to burn and high temperature resistance
Under the action of high temperature, the thermal insulation material should not change its performance or even catch fire. Especially for high temperature superheated steam pipes and valves, high temperature resistant thermal insulation materials should be selected.
2. Small thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation performance
Only materials with low thermal conductivity can be used as insulation materials. The smaller the thermal conductivity, the better the insulation effect. The thermal insulation material should be selected with a thermal conductivity of less than 0.12Kcal / m? H? C. In special cases, the thermal conductivity should also be less than 0.2Kcal / m? H? C.
3. Stable physical and chemical properties and low water absorption
The moisturizing material should have stable physical and chemical properties, and the water absorption rate should be as small as possible. After the thermal insulation material absorbs water, the air in the pores in its structure is expelled by water. Since the thermal conductivity of water is 24 times greater than that of air, so After the water absorption, the thermal insulation performance of the thermal insulation material changes. This situation is especially important for those pipes and valves that are difficult to repair.
4, small density, high mechanical strength
The density of porous insulation materials is small. Generally, the density of insulation materials is required to be less than 500kg / ㎡. The same is required for insulation materials and products to have certain mechanical strength, and their compressive strength should not be less than 0.3MPa. Only in this way can it be guaranteed that the thermal insulation materials and products will not deform or break under their own weight and external forces, and can meet the requirements for use and construction.