Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product structure and characteristics of fully welded ball valveRelease Date: April 29, 2017
Welded ball valves are widely used in various fields. Their superior quality and high performance stability cannot be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves. The life of fully welded ball valves is much longer than that of cast steel ball valves. Full welded ball valves are widely used in city gas , Urban heating, petrochemical, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating stations, power plants and other pipeline equipment.
Fully welded ball valve structure:
1. This valve is made of carbon steel seamless steel pipe, which is an integrally welded ball valve .
2. The valve stem is made of AISI303 stainless steel, and the valve body is made of AISI304 stainless steel, which is made by precision machining and grinding, and has excellent sealing performance and corrosion resistance.
3. The seal adopts carbon reinforced PTFE inclined elastic seal ring with negative pressure on the spherical surface, so that the seal has zero leakage and long service life.
4. This valve connection method: there are welding, thread, flange, etc. for users to choose. Transmission mode: It adopts handle, turbine, pneumatic, electric and other transmission structures, and the switch is flexible and light.
5. The valve is compact in structure, light in weight, easy to keep warm, and easy to install. This valve is generally installed horizontally.
6. The integrated welding ball valve is developed by absorbing advanced foreign technology and combining with the actual situation in China. It is widely used in the fields of long-distance pipelines such as natural gas, petroleum, heating, chemical industry and thermoelectric pipeline networks.
Fully Welded Ball Valve Features:
1. The valve body is welded from steel pipes.
2. The ball pad uses reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene.
3. The valve stem adopts explosion-proof design.
4. Temperature range: -60-200 ° C.
5. Drive mode: manual or turbine drive.
6. Test standard: Api 598.