Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: email@example.com
Overview of Floating Ball ValvesRelease Date: April 29, 2017
Floating ball valve is a new generation of high performance ball valve . It is suitable for long-distance pipelines and general industrial pipelines. Its safety and harsh environment resistance have been specially considered during design. It is suitable for various corrosive and non-corrosive media. It can be installed in petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, metallurgy, mining, hydropower, natural gas, gas, urban construction and other systems; it can be installed at will.
Floating ball valve features:
1. This valve is a two-piece valve body structure. Each valve has two valve seats, which can be sealed in each direction, so there is no restriction on the flow direction. It is a two-way valve. Bearings, reduce friction, and save labor and stability.
2. The force generated by the fluid pressure on the ball in the pipeline is balanced by the support of the two valve seats, the ball will not move, and the valve is sealed by the elastic medium pressure of the valve seat; the valve seat has small deformation, light operating torque and reliable sealing ,long lasting.
3. In operation, when the valve is fully open or fully closed, the pressure in the middle cavity can be removed to directly replace the valve stem packing.
4. Open and close in the range of 0 ° ∽ 150 °.
5. Good sealing performance, leakage of sealing test is zero; it can be applied to a variety of media when changing materials.
Main performance specifications:
Nominal pressure or pressure level: PN1.0-32.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-900, JIS10-20K;
Nominal diameter or caliber: DN6 ～ 900, NPS 1/4 ～ 36;
Connection method: flange, butt welding, thread, socket welding, etc .;
Applicable temperature: -196 ℃ ～ 540 ℃;
Drive mode: manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic-hydraulic, electro-hydraulic
Body material: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti. Different materials are used, which can be suitable for various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing media, urea, etc.