Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: email@example.com
Advantages of stainless steel electric ball valveRelease Date: May 12, 2017
This ball valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. It can also be used for fluid regulation and control. Compared with other valves, it has the following advantages.
1. Low fluid resistance. Ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance among all valves. Even a reduced diameter ball valve has a relatively small fluid resistance.
2. The thrust bearing reduces the friction moment of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
3. The valve seat has a good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of elastic material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has a structure that is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the ball valve increases as the medium pressure increases.
4. The valve stem has a reliable seal. Because the valve stem only performs imitation rotation and does not perform lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium.
5. Because the materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene have good self-lubricity, and the friction loss with the ball is small, the service life of the ball valve is long.
6. Bottom-loaded stem and convex step of valve stem prevent the stem from spraying out. If the valve stem seal is damaged due to fire, metal contact can be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the stem seal.
7, anti-static function: a spring is installed between the ball, valve stem, and valve body, which can discharge the static electricity generated during the switching process.