Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Long life of stainless steel ball valve is closely related to useRelease Date: July 06, 2017
If you want to ensure the long-term use of stainless steel ball valves , then you need to modify the parameters of temperature and density and change of stainless steel ball valves according to the flow coefficient and nonlinear error coefficient. The measurement accuracy reaches about 0.5%, and the standard current displayed on the site can be signal tested to achieve the coefficients of output and automatic control. The computer can be automatically adjusted and set by network connection.
1. Before use, water should be used to clean the pipeline and the valve's over-flow part to prevent residual iron filings and other debris from entering the valve body cavity.
2. In the closed state of the ball valve, some medium still remains in the valve body, and it also bears a certain pressure. Before repairing the stainless steel ball valve, close the shut-off valve in front of the ball valve, open the ball valve that needs to be repaired, and completely release the internal pressure of the valve body. If it is an electric ball valve or a pneumatic ball valve, the power and air supply should be disconnected first.
3. Generally, soft-sealed ball valves use PTFE as the sealing material, and the sealing surfaces of hard-sealed ball valves are made of metal surfacing. If the pipeline ball valve needs to be cleaned, care must be taken to prevent damage to the seal and leakage during disassembly.
4. When the flange ball valve is disassembled, the bolts and nuts on the flange should be fixed first, then all the nuts should be slightly tightened, and finally firmly fixed. If the individual nuts are forcibly fixed first, and then the other nuts are fixed, the flange surface will be damaged or cracked due to uneven lining, which will cause the leakage of the medium from the valve flange butt.
5. If the valve is cleaned, the solvent used must not conflict with the parts to be cleaned, and it does not corrode. If it is a gas ball valve , it can be cleaned with gasoline. Other parts can be washed with water. When cleaning, you must thoroughly clean the residual dust, oil and other attachments. If it cannot be cleaned with water, you can use targeted cleaning agents such as alcohol without damaging the valve body and parts. After cleaning, wait until the cleaning agent has completely evaporated before assembly.
6. If there is a slight leak in the packing during use, you can slightly tighten the stem nut until it stops leaking. Do not continue tightening.
7. Long-term storage in the open air will cause the valve body and components to rust and cannot be used normally. The stainless steel ball valve should be protected from rain, water, moisture and the flange cover tightly when stored. Valves stored for more than 12 months should be retested during use to ensure stable performance.