Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solution to water leakage of pump mechanical sealRelease Date: September 23, 2017
1. The first possibility of water leakage at the mechanical seal is the wear of the dynamic and static ring planes of the mechanical seal. There are six reasons for the wear of the dynamic and static ring planes of the mechanical seal:
2. Installation is too tight. Observe the plane of the dynamic and static ring of the mechanical seal. If there is severe scorch, the plane is black and deep marks, the sealing rubber is hardened, and the elasticity is lost. This phenomenon is caused by over-tightening. Solution: Adjust the installation height. After the impeller is installed, use a screwdriver to pull the spring. The spring has a strong tension. It will be reset after being loosened. It can be moved with a distance of 2-4MM.
3. The installation is too loose. Observe the plane of the seal and the static ring of the machine. There is a thin layer of scale on the surface that can be wiped off, and the surface is basically free of wear. This is caused by the loss of elasticity and poor assembly of the spring, or the axial movement of the motor.
4. Poor water quality contains particles. Due to the poor water quality, containing small particles and high hydrochloride content in the medium, the formation of abrasive wear machine seals or the surface of the strained surface produces grooves, ring grooves and other phenomena. Solution: Improve the water pressure or medium, and replace the machine seal.
5. Dry grinding damage caused by lack of water. This phenomenon is more common in negative pressure at the inlet of the bottom valve type installation. There is air in the inlet pipe and air in the pump cavity. After the pump is turned on, the friction of the machine seal generates high temperature when it runs at high speed and cannot be cooled . The friction surface is burnt and blackened, and the rubber is hardened and cracked. Treatment method: exhaust the air in the duct and pump cavity, and replace the mechanical seal.
6. Cavitation. Cavitation mainly occurs in hot water pumps. Because the medium is hot water, steam is generated when the water temperature is too high, and the vapor in the pipeline enters the high place in the pump cavity. This part of the vapor cannot be eliminated, which causes water shortage operation, the dry seal of the machine seal is invalid, and the cavitation equipment is automatically discharged. Air valve, replace the machine seal.