Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: email@example.com
Uses and classification of gas valvesRelease Date: December 12, 2018
The gas valve has a wide range of uses, many types, and many classification methods. There are two main categories:
The first type of automatic valve: a valve that relies on the ability of the gas itself to operate . Such as check valve, regulating valve, pressure reducing valve, etc.
The second type of drive valve: manual, electric, pneumatic to operate the valve. Such as gate valve, globe valve, throttle valve, butterfly valve, ball valve, plug valve, etc.
In addition, there are several ways to classify valves:
First, according to the structural characteristics, according to the direction of the closing member relative to the valve seat can be divided:
1. Gate-shaped: The closing piece moves along the center of the valve seat.
2. Gate shape: The closing piece moves along the center of the vertical valve seat.
3. Plug and ball : The closure is a plunger or ball that rotates around its own centerline.
4. Swing shape: The closing part rotates around the shaft outside the valve seat.
5. Dish-shaped: The disc of the closing piece rotates around the axis in the valve seat.
6. Spool type: The closing piece slides in a direction perpendicular to the channel.
2. According to the type of structure:
Plug valves, gate valves, globe valves, ball valves—used to open or close the flow of gas in a pipeline. Non-return valve (including foot valve)-used to automatically prevent backflow of gas in the pipeline.
Throttle valve—used to regulate the flow of gas in the pipeline.
Pressure reducing valve-used to automatically reduce the pressure of gas in pipelines and equipment. When the gas is passed through the gap of the valve disc, resistance is generated to cause pressure loss, and the purpose of decompression is achieved.
3. According to use, it can be divided according to different uses of the valve:
1. Opening and closing: used to connect or cut off the pipeline gas, such as stop valve, gate valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, etc.
2. Non-return: used to prevent gas from flowing backwards, such as a check valve.
3. Regulating: Used to adjust the pressure and flow of the gas, such as regulating valves and pressure reducing valves.
4. Distribution: Used to change the gas flow direction and distribute gas, such as three-way cock, distribution valve, slide valve, etc.
4. According to the driving method, it can be divided according to different driving methods:
1. Manual: With the help of handwheel, handle, lever or sprocket, etc., it is driven by manpower, and when transmitting large torque, it is equipped with worm gear, gear and other reduction devices.
2. Electric: driven by a motor or other electrical device.
3. Pneumatic; driven by compressed air.