Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed introduction of check valveRelease Date: November 16, 2019
Check valve material:
1. The material of the main parts of the slow-closing check valve, such as the valve body, bonnet, disc (butterfly plate), and valve shaft, shall be in accordance with the provisions of GB / T12236, GB / T12238 or GB / T13932.
2. The material of the damping piston cylinder of the slow-closing device shall meet the requirements of the system pressure. The surface of the piston and piston rod shall be plated with hard chrome, and the seal ring of the piston and piston rod shall use oil-resistant materials such as stacking rubber.
3. The anti-corrosion coatings and rubber seals used in the internal cavity of the slow-closing check valve for water supply and other metal parts in contact with water should be non-toxic and tasteless.
4. The closing process of the slow-closing check valve should be divided into two stages: quick-closing and slow-closing. The slow-closing time should be adjustable.
5. The slow-closing opening degree of the check valve flap of the slow-closing check valve, that is, the extended length of the slow-closing piston should be adjustable throughout.
6. The check valve flap (disc) of the slow-closing check valve should be flexible to open and close without jamming.
7. The damping piston in the slow-closing device must be sensitive in movement, and can automatically and quickly extend to the predetermined working position when the reverse upper flap (butterfly plate) is opened. Play an effective slow-closing role. The capacity of the damping piston cylinder in the slow-closing device should be matched with the used regulating valve, etc., to avoid the excessive force of the damping piston cylinder and the pipeline, so as to achieve the purpose of adjusting and eliminating the hammer.
8. The slow-closing device of the external damping slow-closing check valve and the hydraulic control butterfly check valve should be equipped with a mechanism to monitor the liquid level of the damping medium.
9. Self-damping slow-closing return valve does not allow raw water and sewage with solid particles to directly enter the slow-closing device, so as not to block or damage the seal.
10. The hydraulic control butterfly check valve and butterfly slow-closing check valve should be provided with an indicator mechanism that correctly displays the position of the opening of the butterfly plate.
11. The hydraulic control butterfly check valve should be provided with a hammer or accumulator as an additional force source to automatically close the valve in case of power failure.
12. The connection, transmission and support of the slow closing device should have sufficient strength and rigidity.
13. Hydraulic device: Standard hydraulic parts and electrical components shall be selected from products of reliable quality, good performance and long life, and shall be tested according to the provisions of their respective standards. After the hydraulic device is assembled, various parameters and performance tests and adjustments should be performed to make it meet the design requirements of "slow closing" of the valve.
14. The external paint layer and color of the slow-closing check valve should be uniform, and the appearance should be smooth and flat, and there should be no flaws such as scars, sagging, blistering and obvious cracks.