Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
H41H / W Lifting Flange Check Valve
H41H / W Lifting Flange Check Valve Structure
Scope of application
H41H / W lifting flange check valve is a check valve whose valve disc slides along the vertical centerline of the valve body. It can only be installed on horizontal pipelines. The high-pressure small-diameter check valve disc can be spherical, The shape of the valve body of the lift check valve is the same as that of the shut-off valve (it can be used with the shut-off valve), so its fluid resistance coefficient is larger, but the seal is better than the swing-open type. It is suitable for pipelines with various working conditions such as nominal pressure PN1.6 ～ 6.4MPa and working temperature -29 ～ 550 ℃. Applicable medium: water, oil, steam, etc.
When the medium flows into the lifting check valve body from the direction indicated by the arrow of the valve body, the pressure of the medium exerts an upward thrust on the valve disc. When the medium thrust force is greater than the gravity of the valve disc, the valve opens. When the force of the medium pressure on the disc after the lifting check valve is added and the gravity of the disc itself is greater than the force of the pressure on the disc before the valve, the valve is closed to prevent the medium from flowing backward.
1. Exquisite selection of materials, meeting domestic and foreign relevant standards, high overall quality of materials.
2. The sealing pairing is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surfaces of the valve disc and the valve seat are made of iron-based alloy or Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy surfacing. ,long lasting.
3. The product is designed and manufactured according to national standard GB / T12235.
4. Various piping flange standards and flange seal types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. The valve body has a complete variety of materials. The gasket can be reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions. We can design and manufacture non-return valves with different structural forms and connection forms according to user requirements, which can be used for various equipment.
|Design and Manufacturing||GB / T12235|
|Connection size||Structure length||GB / T12221|
|Flange size||JB / T79|
|Inspection and test||JB / T9092|
|material||Carbon steel||GB / T12229|
|stainless steel||GB / T12230|
|alloy steel||Q / ZB66|
|Sign||GB / T12220|
|Supply||JB / T7928|
|Valve body||cap||Disc||Valve seat||Applicable medium|| proper temperature |
|WCB||WCB + D507Mo||WCB + D577||Water, oil, steam||425|
|ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti|| 0Cr18Ni9 + |
| 0Cr18Ni9 + |
|ZG1Cr18Ni2Mo2Ti||CF8M + Stellite12||ZG1Cr18Ni2Mo2Ti||Phosphoric acid, acetic acid, mixed acid||200|
|ZG00Cr17Ni14Mo2||CF3M + Stellite12||CF3M + Stellite6||Urea, methylammonium solution, phosphoric acid||200|
|ZG1Cr5Mo|| ZG1Cr5Mo + |
| ZG1Cr5Mo + |
|Water, oil, steam||550|
|Nominal diameter||Main dimensions and connection dimensions|
|H41H-16C H41W-16C H41W-16P H41W-16R H41W-16I|
|H41H-25 H41W-25 H41W-25P H41W-25R H41W-25I|