Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HS41X anti-fouling isolation valve
HS41X antifouling block valve structure diagram
Scope of application
HS41X anti-fouling cut-off valve is a check valve installed in various piping systems to strictly prevent the backflow of media and protect the subsequent media or equipment from contamination. It consists of two series of check valves and transition parts, which are tightly sealed to ensure no backflow of the medium, safe and reliable, and long service life.
HS41X-16 ordinary anti-fouling cut-off valve is a series of multiple check seals. When one of the seals is broken, the other two also serve as seals to prevent backflow. However, after the three non-return seals were destroyed simultaneously, the non-return effect was lost.
HS41X-16-A safety type anti-fouling cut-off valve is equipped with a drain in the middle of the ordinary type, so that even if the two check valves seals are broken at the same time, the other can play a role in preventing backflow pollution.
- Normal water supply
A. Clean municipal domestic water is supplied to users from the first-stage check valve through the drain to the second-stage check valve outlet. The high-pressure water at the inlet of the first-stage check valve enters the upper cavity of the drain diaphragm through the high-pressure hose, and the diaphragm The lower chamber is in communication with the outlet of the first-stage check valve (the inlet of the second-stage check valve). Due to its certain pressure difference, the valve flap is pushed down and the drain is closed to prevent the normal supply of the shut-off valve;
B. When there is no user in the pipeline after the valve, the water is still. If the inlet pressure remains the same and there is a pressure difference before and after, the drain is still closed.
C. If the inlet pressure drops and the total pressure drop before and after the pressure drops to a certain value, the spring pushes the valve flap upward, the drain opens and releases the pressure again, and when the pressure releases to a certain pressure difference with the inlet pressure, the drain closes again.
- When the seal fails, the pressure of the pipe network increases after the anti-fouling isolation valve. When the inlet pressure of the valve is exceeded, if the second check valve seal is intact and there is no leakage, the high-pressure water will not flow backward. No pressure relief. When the seal of the second-stage check valve is damaged, leakage occurs. The pressure before the second-stage check valve rises, causing the pressure on the drain membrane to decrease and decrease. The drain opens and the drain releases pressure. At the same time, the seal of the check valve is broken. Because the high-pressure water flowing back from the second-stage check valve has been depressurized and decompressed, the first-stage check valve will not be reversed.
- If the water supply pressure drops continuously during the water supply process, the pressure on the upper part of the drain diaphragm decreases, and the safety drain control spring pushes the valve core to open the drain to drain water. When the inlet pressure drops to zero or negative pressure, the drain is completely opened, water is discharged, and air enters the vacuum chamber from the drain to prevent siphon reverse flow.
|Nominal pressure||Nominal diameter||Applicable medium||proper temperature||Flange standard||Test Standard|
|1.0 ～ 2.5MPa||50 ～ 600mm||water||0 ～ 80 ℃|| GB / T 17241.6 |
GB / T 9113
| GB / T 13927 |
|Serial number||Part Name||Texture|
|1||Valve body||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel|
|2||cap||Cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel|
|3||Valve plate||Ductile iron|
|4||spring||Stainless steel, chrome vanadium steel|
1. The backflow preventer must be installed horizontally. The environment of the installation site should be clean, and there should be sufficient maintenance space. The height of the safety drain or (air barrier) outlet from the ground is greater than 300mm, and it will not be submerged by water or debris.
2. Drainage facilities shall be provided in the installation area.
3. A gate valve (butterfly valve) should be installed before the valve for filtering and a soft rubber joint (or retractor). A gate valve (butterfly valve) should be installed after the valve.
Installation site of pipeline backflow preventer
1. The water pipe network is connected to the user's household water meter behind the meter.
2. The non-domestic drinking water and sewage pipes are connected to the domestic water pipes and installed at the beginning of the outlet pipes.
3. On the water inlet pipe of the drinking water tank (when water enters the bottom of the water tank).
4. Installed on the pump suction pipe when the pressure pump is connected in series to the drinking water pipeline.