Contact UsFakai Valve Factory Site: Yongxing Industrial Zone, Longwan District, Wenzhou City Tel: 0577-88767789
Contact: Mr. Wang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JLH multifunctional three-in-one check valve
JLH multifunctional three-in-one check valve structure diagram
Scope of application
JLH multifunctional three-in-one check valve integrates the functions of water hammer check valve, globe valve and balance valve, which can be installed in general buildings, apartments and factories for water supply and drainage, hot and cold water treatment, and small boiler condensation. At the pump outlet of the secondary water supply pipeline, it is used to prevent the medium in the pipeline from flowing back due to the stop of the pump.
When the pump starts, the liquid enters from the inlet, lifts the valve flap, and flows to the outlet. When the water pump is stopped, due to the quick-closing spring installed on the valve disc, before the medium reverses, the flow rate closes to zero quickly, preventing the occurrence of water hammer and eliminating noise. Adjust the valve stem opening to change the flow. Closing the valve stem can act as a stop valve.
- When the pump stops rotating, the spring force first closes the valve flap, thus preventing water hammer.
- By adjusting the opening degree, the output of the pump can be adjusted.
- Equipped with an indicator, you can confirm the opening of the valve with your eyes.
- The gasket is made of nitrile rubber, so it does not leak at all and can absorb the impulse.
- The spring is made of stainless steel due to its strong corrosion resistance.
- It can save water equipment materials and costs, and reduce installation space.
- Because the shape and structure are streamlined, the pressure drop is small.
- Because it plays the role of bypass, it has the function of recovering the water in the outlet side pipe, and when the vacuum occurs on the inlet side, it supplements the water diversion.
- It can be installed on horizontal pipes and vertical pipes.
|Suitable medium||Water and oil|
|Applicable pressure||10kg / cm²||20kg / cm²|
|Suitable temperature||Up to 80ºC|
|Connection method||Flange standard 10kg / cm²||Flange standard 20kg / cm²|
|Material||Body cap||cast iron||Cast steel|
|Valve seat||Cast steel|
|Valve identification||Cast steel||Cast steel|
|Nominal diameter||Installation method||Structure length L (mm)||Pipe screw and flange diameter (mm)||Opening height H (mm)||Center distance between bolt holes (mm)||Number and diameter of bolt holes||Weight kg|